<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

I'm in Orlando, Florida, this week. I'm here with the pastors from my church. We're taking a class on 1 Corinthians that is outstanding. We're learning so much and having a blast together.

We've gotten an amazing response to our "Free Book for Bloggers" offer. We've sent over 50 copies out to bloggers all over the world. I'm not sure how long we can afford to do this, but I'm grateful for all the men and women offering to read and review the book. My publisher agreed to send another 75 copies to us so that we can keep mailing them out for awhile.

The following is a portion of a letter I got today. I love the fact that this girl took immediate and specific action in response to what God revealed to her...

"I also wanted to let you know that your book of "not even a hint" is a very good book.. i realize that i did have a lust problem.. which i threw out all the videos that didn't please the Lord.. there was even a PG video that had the ouji board .. so i threw that out.. and everytime i get my girl magazines.. i throw them out as well.. and some of my cds that i had i threw out too. I think that book was a very helpful tool to everyone.. because i know everyone has some lust problem inside themselves if they want to admit it.. That was a start to see that i had a problem with my lust.. now if i watch a movie with kissing in it.. it gets me bent out of shape.. because i might stumble just watching that.. So it makes me aware of what i should and should not watch.. SO i wanted to say thank you for writing your books that you have so far wrote.. they are very useful and a good guidance for a single person myself."—R.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?