<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 30, 2003

Last week I spoke at Creation East. My session on the fringe stage based on the book was very well received. The stadium held around 10,000 and they had to turn a lot of people away. People are so hungry for a strong call to holiness. It gets me excited to think how God might use the book. What could happen if the Holy Spirit began moving on men and women to pursue righteousness with all their hearts?

The book releases September 1. Now Shannon and I are starting to work with Multnomah on the schedule for the study guides. We've decided to do a separate edition for each gender. I think this makes sense. It allows us to address the issues men and women face and provide appropriate questions for group discussion. Shannon will work on the women's edition. I'm glad she'll get to be involved.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?