<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 03, 2003

The book is officially done. I sent everything in--the preface, the acknowledgements and the notes--last week.

Okay, it's finished, but it doesn't feel finished. They're sending me copy ideas for the back cover. Then yesterday I added a little extra section on repentance and edited the "modesty checklist" for girls. I guess the next step is getting the "galley" version. This is a print out of what the book will look like all layed out. It's kind of the "really final chance" to look it over.

God is so kind. I can't believe I get to write books. The other night Shannon said, "Do you realize that this is your third book?" I was amazed what God has allowed me to do. I'm so nothing and yet he lets me write and preach. What an honor.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?