<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Jennifer got back to me. Evidently she doesn't have much in terms of changes. She's just waiting to get the preface, acknowledgements and dedication from me.

I really need wisdom in how to write the preface. I'm glad that I waited till the end to write the first few words. But there's a sense in which I feel the pressure because now I know all that comes afterwards. So in one sense I almost wish I had it written. I guess I shouldn't worry about it too much. And who am I kidding? Nobody reads prefaces and introductions anyway. If I took a poll I'm sure 80% of people skip to the first chapter.

I spoke with Doug at Multnomah while I was in Texas. They definitely want to do a study guide for "Not Even a Hint." They'd like to publish it in the summer of 2004. The big question is whether it will be two separate books for men and women or one. I'm not sure. I can see the merits of both approaches. I kind of like the idea of having the book be for both but then seperate study guides that could get into more detail. We'll see.

Tomorrow I take the train up to NYC to have my buddy David Sacks take the picture for the back of the book. David shot the cover for "Boy Meets Girl" and is a good friend. I haven't been to the City since before 9/11.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?