<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

I wrote all day today except for a brief break in the afternoon when Shannon went to the doctor. Emma and I read her favorite "Little Bear" book and had strawberry shortcake. When Shan got home I went back to my "cave" and pounded away on chapter 9.

I'm not sure whether or not I like it. The bulk of it is scripture so I guess I can't go wrong in that regard. But the intro and the ending aren't quite right. This chapter has been all over the place. It started out as a key chapter in the middle section but then I raided it during the revision and used the concept of lust never being satisfied in chapter 2. Then my editor suggested I move it to the third section. That's what I've done. Now its focus is on using God's word to combat the lies of lust.

We're having word count issues. I'm supposed to be at 30,000 words but I'm already over that and I haven't finalized the last chapter or done an introduction. Oops. I found out today that this creates problems for the audio book. Dave also asked me whether I was committed to it being hard back. I guess I don't really care. I liked the self-cover hard back because it felt "solid"--something you could throw in a backpack. But I don't want it to be too expensive.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?