<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 31, 2003

I found out from my editor that I have till April 11th to turn the book in. What a journey this has been. I can't believe God has enabled me to write this thing in such a short period of time. I guess I shouldn't say that. People might read it and think, "Yeah, you rushed this one." But I honestly feel good about the way it's turning out.

So I started this weblog just to record the process and bring people into all that will transpire between now and when "Not Even A Hint" is published in September 2003. I've received so many letters and stories from people around the world who are praying for this book. The openness of these men and women about their own battle with lust has inspired me so much and made the book so much more real.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?